Newburgh Public School was built in 1965 for elementary school children. Prior to then, Newburgh Academy, which was built in 1839 was school to the children of the village.
Today, our site includes just one main building. The school grounds include play equipment and a sun shelter as well as the Newburgh Recreational Ball Diamond.
Newburgh Public School is the home to 135 students in Junior Kindergarten to grade eight.
It can be found in the quaint village of Newburgh in eastern Ontario. Newburgh offers English
only instruction with French as a Second Language classes. Newburgh offers the full day Early Learning Program for our Junior and Senior Kindergarten students,
as well as core French for students in grades one through eight.